One of the people who inspired me to start this personal finance blog was Dave Ramsey. My wife and I took the Financial Peace University™ class that Dave Ramsey's Lampo Group put together, and it changed our financial lives. We enjoyed the class so much that we decided to help facilitate the class as well.
When I finally started this site I wrote a Financial Peace University™ Review, in addition to a general review of his 7 Baby Steps to getting out of debt and having financial peace.
On this page I want to put all the Dave Ramsey resources together in one spot for you to read. Have your own post about taking FPU, or how one of Dave's principles for financial peace have affected you? Send me a guest post!
Financial Peace University™ Review
- Unboxing Dave Ramsey: Opening the Financial Peace University™ Membership Kit
- Financial Peace University™ Review
Dave Ramsey’s 7 Baby Steps On Your Journey To Financial Peace
I did a review of Dave Ramsey's 7 Baby Steps to getting out of debt and finding financial peace a while after taking the Financial Peace University™ class. While it is only a general overview, it goes into why I think it's a good plan, while giving some areas where I don't agree completely with Ramsey.
Dave Ramsey Says..
Over the past few years I've written quite a few posts talking about points that Dave Ramsey has made, discussing concepts that he pushes and giving advice based upon Ramsey's writings. Here are a few of those articles.
- Why Dave Ramsey’s 7 Baby Steps Really Work
- Debt Snowball – Pay Off The Smaller Debts First
- Dave Ramsey Explains Why The Debt Snowball Works
- To Debt Snowball or Debt Avalanche, That Is The Question
- Dave Ramsey's Plan For The Economic Crisis
- A Way To Control Spending: The Envelope System
- Drive Free Cars And Retire Rich
- How Much Of An Emergency Fund Do You Need?