Who visits this site?
Targeted visitors who are interested in personal finance.
Visitor demographics: United States (93.18%), Canada (2.23%), and UK (0.80%)
Vital statistics (30 days Google Analytics average):
Users: 187,036 per month
Page Views: 259,775 per month
Site subscribers: 10,000 newsletter subscribers and growing!
Awards & Mentions
- Picked as the winner for “Best Religious Personal Finance Blog” for 2012 Plutus Awards
- Picked as a finalist for “Best Religious Personal Finance Blog” and “Blog of the Year” in 2011 Plutus Awards
- Winner of 2009 Free Money Finance March Madness competition
- Final Four of 2010 Free Money Finance March Madness competition
- Listed as one of the “30 Most Influential Bloggers and Website Owners of 2010“
- Picked as a finalist in the Plutus Awards for “Best Religious Finance Blog” in 2010, 2011 and “Blog of the Year” in 2011.
- Listed as one of the top 20 Christian finance websites.
- Ranked #23 in WiseBread.com's list of the top 100 personal finance blogs.
- Ranked #15 in top personal finance blogs according to FIRE Finance.
- Technorati shows an authority of 949 and rank of #2 in the top 100 finance blogs. Also #10 in the top business blogs!
- Featured on Wall Street Journal Personal Finance Section on WSJ.com.
- Featured on The Consumerist
- Picked as an “Emerging Influential Blog“.
- Mentioned on MSN Money.
- Mentioned as one of the “10 Top Christian Finance & Investing Blogs“
- Mentioned as one of “Christian PF's Top 10 Christian Finance Blogs“
- Mentioned on SF Examiner site as a top Christian finance blog.
Contact Us About Advertising
We're more than willing to work with you on a custom ad solution. To discuss options email me at: