Starting today, and going through the weekend (February 14th) H&R Block is giving a big Valentine's weekend discount to users of their software H&R Block At Home (formerly TaxCut).
H&R Block At Home will have discounts of up to 70% off the regular prices for the company’s online do-it-yourself tax filing software. Here's how it breaks down:
- H&R Block At Home Basic: $14 (Was $14.95)
- H&R Block At Home Deluxe: $14 (Was $29.95)
- H&R Block At Home Premium: $14 (Was $49.95)
The $14 price applies to filing the federal income tax only. If you want to do your state income tax return as well, there will be an additional charge of $29.95 for each state. There is no charge for starting your return.
Remember – this discount is good this weekend only – from February 12th-14th!
Details From H&R Block
Make a date with H&R Block this Valentine's and pay only $14 for any H&R Block At Home™ online product if you register Feb. 12-14. You will receive the full menu of advanced features that H&R Block At Home Basic, Deluxe and Premium offer, such as:
- Audit support from a live tax professional (we'll always be there for you)
- Import last year's tax data from TurboTax® (we make ex's easy to forget) or TaxCut®
- Automatic import of data from your employer and financial provider (yes, we will ask you how much you make on our first date
- Tailored guidance for your personal situation or occupation (we're great listeners)
- Easy-to-use tax calculator (we're good with numbers)
Thinking you may want to use TurboTax still? Head on over to my TurboTax post for details.