I recently published a series of articles on the topic of emergency preparation and titled it, “In The Event Of An Emergency“. The series is devoted to the topic of planning ahead for life’s little (and big) emergencies that we all know will come our way.
The series covered topics ranging from making sure you have insurance coverage and an emergency fund, to making sure your family is provided for in case the worst case scenario happens.
Today I thought I would do a quick recap of the posts and bring all the articles together in one spot. So without further ado, here they are:
In The Event Of An Emergency
- What Should I Put In My Safe Deposit Box Or Fire Safe?
- What If I Die? Make Sure Your Family Has All Your Important Information In One Place.
- What Types Of Insurance Should I Have?
- An Emergency Fund Will Help Reduce Your Risk Of Financial Catastrophe.
- Setting Up A Good Financial Plan Can Help You To Weather Any Storm.
Something that I’ve taken away from writing this series is that we all go through hard times, things that were unexpected or unplanned for. While we can’t keep ourselves from experiencing all of the pain associated with these events, we can plan ahead and minimize the impact. A medical problem can go from being a bankruptable life event, to a bump in the road. A fire in your home can go from being life changing to just putting your life on hold.
The point I’d like to get across in this series is that while we can’t always avoid life’s little emergencies, we can still plan ahead for them, and put ourselves in the best possible position to avoid having them become more than they need to be.
- How To Be Prepared For a Storm and/or Emergency @ goodfinancialcents.com
- In Case Of Emergency @ http://blessedbytwins.blogspot.com
- What To Include In Your Roadside Emergency Kit @ myliferoi.com
Have your own article on the topic of preparing for the unknown? Let us know about it in the comments, or send us a link through our contact page and we’ll link to it here!