Over at Prime Time Money today he has a post about the latest meme going around – What’s in my wallet? He actually took pictures of his wallet, went through and detailed everything that he carries around with him. It sounded like an interesting exercise to compare wallets – so I thought I’d give it a shot.
So here we go……
Pete’s Wallet: What is it?: My wallet is a nice $9.99 brown leather wallet that I got on clearance at Target when my old wallet ripped a seam. Its a bifold wallet with credit card slots on both sides, and two money/receipt slots in the top. It even has a nice little slot to hold your extra house key in one of the money slots. I’d never seen one of those before I got this wallet.
Pete’s Wallet: What’s in it?: Here’s whats on the inside of this thick wallet.
- Right Side Credit Card Slots
- Minnesota Driver’s License
- TCF Bank Visa Card number 4777-3329-4444-5555. Oops, never mind that last part.
- Chase Rewards Mastercard
- Xbox Live Diamond Discount Card
- Left Side Credit Card Slots
- Northwest Airlines WorldPerks Card
- Scott County Library Card: Big money saver here.
- Body shop business card: I had an accident recently.
- Video Store Cards: Cards for Blockbuster and Hollywood Video. I haven’t used either since i started using Redbox at mcdonald’s to get free movie rentals. (click on ‘free stuff’ in my sidebar to find the post about free redbox rentals)
- Best Buy credit card and reward zone card: I use the reward zone card, but haven’t used the best buy credit card in 6-7 years.
- RFID Badge to get into work.
- Inside pocket right (behind credit card slots)
- Business Card for Jacinthproductions.com
- Ryland Homes business card
- Dunn Brothers Coffee loyalty card (yes, i drink a lot of coffee)
- KPADesign.com business card
- Men’s integrity questions reminder card
- Inside pocket left (behind credit card slots)
- Health Partners dental insurance card
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health insurance card
- Reminder note with wife’s driver’s license number: We were applying for new automobile insurance and I needed this number quite a bit
- Inside money slots
- NOTHING.. not even a receipt. (ok, in the picture above, it has $80 in it. I just got cash) I just cleaned my wallet out the other night in preparation for a trip to San Francisco. Which reminds me, I better get cash before I leave, I hear it’s expensive there.
So there you have it. Those are the contents of my wallet. Zero dollars and zero cents, a credit card, a debit card and a bunch of other miscellaneous things.
So what’s in your wallet? (WIYW)