For the past week or so I was basking in the Florida sun as my wife and I took a brief hiatus to visit her good friend from Armenia who is currently getting a master’s degree at the University of Central Florida. We had a great time, and got some well needed rest.
It wasn’t all rest, however, we were quite active while we were there! We were able to get a tour of the University of Central Florida, visit Disney World and Epcot Center, as well as feeding the dolphins at Sea World. I even got to swim in the ocean alongside some sea turtles while we were staying at the beach! We had a great time!
- Devotional: Heavenly Minded from Jason at Forward Habit – another great devotional, reminding us to keep our focus where it needs to be.
- The Frugal Guide to Eating Out – A frugal eating guide from Matt at Debt Free Adventure.
- Economic Crisis Means Great Time To Buy a Roth IRA – A look at why now is a good time to buy a Roth IRA from Joe Plemon at Plemon Coaching.
- New Economic Stimulus And Transportation Accounts – Craig from Free From Broke looks at another benefit of the stimulus package.
- Four Safe Places To “Invest” Today – Jim from WalletHacks.com looks at some safe places to put your money during the economic crisis.
- Where Dave Ramsey And I Part Ways– Philip over at Weakonomics talks about where he disagrees with Dave Ramsey.
If you’re still looking for some good reading after checking out all those articles, please check out the series I just concluded talking about Dave Ramsey’s 7 Baby Steps:
I’ll get back to my own posts tomorrow, for better or for worse!