For the past week or so I was basking in the Florida sun as my wife and I took a brief hiatus to visit her good friend from Armenia who is currently getting a master’s degree at the University of Central Florida. We had a great time, and got some well needed rest.
It wasn’t all rest, however, we were quite active while we were there! We were able to get a tour of the University of Central Florida, visit Disney World and Epcot Center, as well as feeding the dolphins at Sea World. I even got to swim in the ocean alongside some sea turtles while we were staying at the beach! We had a great time!
- Devotional: Heavenly Minded from Jason at Forward Habit – another great devotional, reminding us to keep our focus where it needs to be.
- The Frugal Guide to Eating Out – A frugal eating guide from Matt at Debt Free Adventure.
- Economic Crisis Means Great Time To Buy a Roth IRA – A look at why now is a good time to buy a Roth IRA from Joe Plemon at Plemon Coaching.
- New Economic Stimulus And Transportation Accounts – Craig from Free From Broke looks at another benefit of the stimulus package.
- Four Safe Places To “Invest” Today – Jim from WalletHacks.com looks at some safe places to put your money during the economic crisis.
- Where Dave Ramsey And I Part Ways– Philip over at Weakonomics talks about where he disagrees with Dave Ramsey.
If you’re still looking for some good reading after checking out all those articles, please check out the series I just concluded talking about Dave Ramsey’s 7 Baby Steps:
I’ll get back to my own posts tomorrow, for better or for worse!
Nate @ Debt-free Scholar says
Glad to hear you had a good trip!
Nate @ Debt-free Scholars last blog post..12 Ways to Waste Money in College
the weakonomist says
Oh man The Sheconomist is going to be super jealous when she sees your picture. She’s a big fan of dolphins! We went to Sea World in Orlando a few years ago.
Thanks for letting me guest post. It was great!
Trevor @ Financial Nut says
Sounds like you guys had a great time. Glad to have you back! :)
Trevor @ Financial Nuts last blog post..A Financial Blogger Interview With The Owner & Author Of Studenomics
Glad you had such a good trip! And the guest posts were fantastic!
Mirandas last blog post..Passive Income Opportunities In Your Job
Matt Jabs says
Thanks again for opening Bible Money Matters up for our guest posts, it was a pleasure.
Matt Jabss last blog post..What Do You Think of the DFA Makeover? RSS Readers Welcome!