Ebooks are becoming more and more common these days, and while you might think the information that they share might not be as detailed or comprehensive as what you might get in a regular book, I think you’ll find that there are a ton of amazing quality ebooks out there.
I’ve been reading a lot of ebooks the last few months. Here’s a list I put together of some of the best ones I’ve found.
Ebooks We Love And Recommend
- Pete Anderson (that’s me!) – Blueprint For How To Make Money With A Blog ($) – Advice From Successful Bloggers (free)
- Adam Baker – Unautomate Your Finances ($) – Sell Your Crap ($) – Interview With Adam Baker
- Chris Guillebeau – Working for Yourself ($) – Empire Building Kit ($) – Freelancing 301 ($) – Frequent Flyer Master ($)
- Phil Taylor – 52 Ways to Make Extra Money (free)
- Pat Flynn – eBooks the Smart Way (free)
- Erica Douglass – Blog Success Manifesto (free)
- Jeremy Vohwinkle – Invest like a Pro (free)
- Kerry Taylor – The Insider’s Guide To Frugal Food & Fitness! (free)
- Trent Hamm – 31 Days to Fix Your Finances ($) – The One Hour Project ($) Everything You Ever Really Needed to Know About Personal Finance On Just One Page (free)
- Money Help For Christians – Secret To A Successful Budget ($)
- M-Network – Money Matters For All Ages (free) – Money Saving Tips For The Holidays (free)