It’s Monday again, and time for another week at work! I for one am just thankful to have a job in these tough economic times, so I’m going to be making the best of it this week!
Over the weekend we found out that our house has dropped in value so much that doing a refinance probably isn’t going to be an option right now. Over the last two years we’ve lost a lot of equity in our house, which means we won’t have the necessary 80/20 loan to value ratio that we need to refinance. Ouch! Oh well, we’ll just continue paying our mortgage as we have been, and hope the economy and the real estate market rebounds enough to the point where we will be able to refinance. Hopefully the rates and fees will still be low at that point!
Here’s a few good reads I found over the weekend.
- Where Obama’s New Economic Stimulus Package Will Create Jobs
- It’s Time To Get Hardcore Frugal!
- What is Frugality?
- What Are Good Deals At Sam’s Club?
- Why Christians Don’t Give
- Lessons in True Wealth
- A New Theme at Four Pillars (disclosure – I did the logo)
We’ll see you tomorrow!