Here we are coming up on Valentine’s Day weekend (yes, I know it’s technically on Monday) and my wife and I are gearing up to have a weekend away together for the first time in quite a while. We’re dropping the kiddo off at the grandparents, and heading to a weekend couples conference through our church at a local hotel. We’re going to go out to a nice dinner tomorrow night, and then enjoy the weekend and the conference at a nice hotel. Oh and did I mention we’re both getting hour long massages later this afternoon? It should be a great time. Anyone else out there have big plans for Valentine’s weekend? Tell us about it in the comments!
Please Help My Post Out By Commenting
I also wanted to take a brief moment today to ask everyone’s help. I recently entered a Guest Blogging contest over at http://www.creditcardscanada.ca/, and my guest post just went live today. If my post is voted the best by the most number of comments, facebook likes, tweets and other social love, I could win $1000. So please help me out by going and commenting, sharing the post with all your friends via the social links at the bottom of the post page!
Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it!
Here’s some of the best posts that I read this week. Great weekend reading!
- Is Gold A Good Investment Now?
- Protecting Your Private Files
- Tax-Free Savings Account – Naming a beneficary
- Filing For Bankruptcy at 23
- TurboTax vs H&R Block Online: Which Is Better?
- Should You Reverse Your Roth IRA Conversion?
- How-to Save Thousands of Dollars– The Power of Automated Savings
- 8 Frugal Ways To Declare Your Love
- Best Retirement Plans For The Self Employed or Small Business Owner
- Bootstrapping Your Start-Up Business With Little or No Money
- IRA Changes for 2011
- 7 Money Traps to Avoid
- How Much Work Is Do-It-Yourself Investing?
- IRS E-File Refund Schedule
- States Without State Income Taxes
- Have you considered opening up your business as a Professional LLC?
- Netflix Free Trial Offer