Well it’s been an interesting week. I had my stuff stolen, and then had new stuff kindly given to me by friends in the blogosphere. We had a crack in our foundation fixed, and new trim installed, all free of charge. And finally, on Friday we got to meet the Governor of Minnesota, Tim Pawlenty. I’ll be blogging about that this coming week.
Don’t forget, the Money Life Network is still accepting submissions for our “frugal things to do when you’re in..” series of posts. Currently we have posts covering 16 American cities, as well as at least 1 international one. Submit your own post for your city now!
Sometimes it seems like life can get so busy, you go from one thing to the next hardly even able to catch your breath. Things happen at such an accelerated pace! So today I’d like to catch my breath, and catch up on my reading. So here, dear reader, are some of my favorite articles of the past week.
- Please pray for Frugal Dad as his family is in the middle of a family emergency.
- The Pull of the Credit Card @ Being Frugal
- Sales of SPAM are on the rise! @ Gather Little By Little
- How Do I Actually Snowflake My Savings? @ I’ve Paid Twice for this Already
- Victim Mentality and Personal Finance @ Moolanomy
- Do We Need Another Stimulus Check? @ Cash Money Life
- Don’t Pay Your Children’s College Education @ Blueprint for Financial Prosperity
- 15 Tips for Saving Money While You Still Have a Job @ My Dollar Plan
- Looking at Debt Repayment as an Investment @ The Simple Dollar
- Credit Report Vs. Credit Score @ freefrombroke
- Less is more @ remodeling this life
- Do you like garage sales? @ sensetosave
- Walking directions from Google @ ptmoney
- Over 40 Million Credit and Debit Cards Stolen. Now what? @ Milkyourmoney
- Comcast called me back about my post about my outrageous bill @ My Investing Blog
Last Edited: 8th August 2008