Looking back at September 2008
September was another banner month here at Bible Money Matters. Our numbers continued to increase as we passed 75,000 visitors and 134,000 page views all time. Our RSS subscribers passed 400 for the first time In September. On top of that we moved up to number 40 on Fire Finance’s top list of the top 100 personal finance blogs. Last month we enjoyed these great numbers:
- 16,793 Visitors
- 18,630 Visits
- 28,118 Page views
We wouldn’t have been able to make such big strides without all the help from our friends in the blogosphere. This past month our biggest referrers were the big search engines, but beyond those, here are our friends who sent traffic to biblemoneymatters.com:
Here are a few of our top articles for the month of September:
- A second stimulus check: Is it on the way, and is it even a good idea?
- Are we going to get another stimulus check?
- A second stimulus check – why not just create your own?
- Are we getting another stimulus check – roundup of opinions
- 5 ways to make some extra money
- 7 things you can’t do if you want to stay out of debt
- Financial Peace University – Dumping Debt
- Debt snowball or debt avalanche. That is the question.
- 10 things I have learned about money
- A step by step guide to making money with Cash Crate. I made over $75 in September, and I was gone for over 2 weeks on vacation! check it out!
Once again the stimulus check articles are by far and away the most popular articles on the site, getting a ton of google, live and yahoo search engine traffic. Other popular articles include the articles about making extra money, and staying or getting out of debt. Interesting.
Stay tuned, this month promises to be a busy one with all of the crazy economic news that is coming out every day.
Last Edited: 2nd October 2008