2009 is finally here, and man was I ready! 2008 was a tough year. My wife was in and out of the hospital several times, the economy tanked, and things were looking bleak in general. But the new year brings with it a sense of hope and optimism, and I’m ready to get started!
So where to start? How about this – I discovered the secret formula to getting rid of debt, and getting ahead! It’s a simple 2 step process Are you ready?…….
- Earn more.
- Spend less.
Ok, and it doesn’t hurt if you get your financial house in order, start doing a budget, use an envelope spending system, and educate yourself financially. Try it, you’ll be happily surprised!
Over the long holiday weekend I had a chance to do quite a bit of reading on some of my favorite blogs. Here are a few of my favorite posts from over the weekend:
- 5 Surefire Ways to Stop Thinking Your Paycheck is Never Enough
- Obama’s Economic Recovery Plan: New Details About the American Recovery and Reinvestment Plan
- No more second-hand children’s goods? Say it ain’t so!
- Photo Tiles Craft Project
- Back to Basics In 2009
- Ask And Save On Your Cable Bill
- Breaking Down How The Bailout Money Was SUPPOSED To Work
- How We Feed Our Family Of Four on $100 A Week
- 9 Methods For Mastering Your Money in 2009
- Deals Of The Day Sites
- When It Comes To Setting Goals – Be The Tortoise
- Win a copy of “You Need A Budget” Software
- How I’ve Grown My Income
- I Am Debt Free As Of Today!
- What Will 2009 Bring For The Faith Based Investor
- Debt Reduction Is More Important That Your Credit Score
There you go, there’s a bunch of good reading, now go forth and read!