We had a good weekend at our house, doing some spring cleaning and getting the house in order. We cleaned out the garage, installed some new shelving in the house to get things more organized, and then we had an electrician come in to install under and above cabinet lighting. That wasn’t cheap, but we had planned on doing it months ago and saved up for it. Now it’s done and paid for. Here’s how it looks, we thinked it turned out pretty good!
Good Reading For The Week
After the long weekend, it’s time to take in some of the good personal finance writing of the last week. Here’s a few that caught my eye!
- 202nd Carnival of Personal Finance – The Lao Tzu Edition
- 4th Carnival of Pecuniary Delights – Living Green Saving Green!
- Saving Money While Traveling & Some Mistakes We’ve Made
- Budgets 101: Know Your Spending
- How To Be Financial Partners
- Why You Should Have 4 Emergency Funds
- How Much Will The Credit Cardholder Bill Of Rights Cost You?
- Living With Purpose
- Prepare For Your 2009 Tax Return Today
- Internet Service Providers Ripping Us Off?
- 20 Reasons Why I Love The Recession
- Savings Account, Spending Account, Charity Account
- Pointers For Buying Your First Home
- How Much Can We Spend On Housing?
- Bad Financial Products to Avoid
- 31 Days Of Financial Literacy (day 16)
- Best Free Music Websites – With Reviews
- Tax Season Is Over… Or Is It?
- Why Are Banks Unwilling To Work With Homeowners Facing Foreclosure?
- Active Vs. Passive Investing. The Results Are In.
- 100 Best Financial Planning Blogs (yes, I’m included!)
Last Edited: 28th April 2009