Well Christmas is almost here, and if you’re anything like me – you haven’t done your Christmas shopping yet! (Thank goodness my wife has done most of it for me. The woman is a saint!)
If you haven’t shopped yet, be sure to check out our post on 50 frugal Christmas gifts you can buy this Christmas. You may not get the gifts in time for Christmas, but at least you’ll be getting them something good and from the heart!
Also, in case you’re planning on hitting the stores after Christmas to find some deals, be sure to check out our gift card giveaway. We’re giving away 2 $25 gift cards, one for Marshalls, and one for TJ Maxx. We’re closing in on 100 entries, so your chances of winning are still pretty good! Find some great deals at the after Christmas sales!
I was planning on using my own gift cards for these stores on Saturday and talking about how you can shop frugally at Christmas, but we ended up getting 6-7 inches of snow and were stuck in the house all weekend! I’ll try getting to the stores this week before Christmas, but I’m anticipating Marshalls and TJ Maxx will be extremely busy right before Christmas. Wish me luck, right after entering!
Here’s some links to some good Christmas (mostly) articles I read this weekend.
- 50 Frugal Christmas Gifts
- $50 Gift Card Giveaway Bonanza
- Carnival of Personal Finance!
- Mint.com now on your Ipod Touch or Iphone!
- Christmas giveaways! Two iPods and more!
- The Power of the Snowflake
- Use gift cards wisely and maximize their value
- Christmas Cartoons!
- Another way to make a few extra bucks!
- Favorite freebies of 2008
- Celebrating beyond the holiday season
- A new blogger is born!
- Giving the gift of time
- Christmas came early!
- Spending less this holiday season?
- A Christmas sermon
- Christmas on the cheap and easy!
- Charitable holiday gifts
- Serenity prayer for finances
- 2 year anniversary giveaway
- 6 ways to save money this holiday season
- Unique gift ideas, stock market style
Have your own Christmas themed post you want to highlight? Leave it in the comments below!