I was reading my email this morning when I got an email from ING Direct (one of my 5 favorite accounts) talking about the bonuses they were offering for opening an account this 4th of July Weekend.
From today, June 30th through July 3rd ING Direct will be offering the following amazing bonuses for opening an account.
Open an Electric Orange checking during the Financial Independence Day Sale and snag up to $152:
- $76 to give it a test run – Make 5 Card or Person2Person Payments in the first 45 days.
- $76 more for switching – Set
up Direct Deposit and have 2 Direct Deposits of at least $250 post to
your Electric Orange by August 31st.
Open a Kids Savings Account during the Financial Independence Day Sale and get a patriotic bonus of $17.76
- Open a Kids Savings Account with a new Customer June 30th – July 3rd and we’ll put a $17.76 bonus into your new account.
- Only available when you open a new account with at least one new Customer (either you or the kiddo must be a new Customer to ING DIRECT and yes, the kiddo must be under 18 years old).
- $17.76 bonus starts earning interest upon account opening, and is available for withdrawal after 30 days.
Open a Teens Money Account, a joint parents and teen debit card, during the Financial Independence Day Sale and snag a bonus of $27.76:
- Open MONEY June 30th – July 3rd and make 1 Card transaction (signature, PIN-based or with PayPassTM) using your MONEY Card within 30 days. Keep in mind, the teen gets the Card.
- Your $27.76 bonus will be automatically deposited into your account on day 35.
Roll over your old 401(k) into a no-fee* ShareBuilder IRA.
- Roll over or transfer $25K or more and get $276
- Roll over or transfer $10K and get $176
Get In Now While You Can!
If you have been considering opening a new account, these great bonuses from ING Direct for the next few days mean it’s the best time to jump on board. Check it out at the links below.
Last Edited: 2nd July 2012