Happy Monday morning to one and all. It’s going to be another interesting week! As the markets opened this week, instead of the markets going up because of the bailout bill, the markets are going down. Now legislators are saying that a recovery may take weeks or months and that they didn’t expect the markets to go back up right away.
Makes me wish i was still in this small village on the Amalfi Coast of Italy. (Positano, Italy for those of you who were wondering)
Instead of checking my 401k this morning and giving myself a heart attack, here’s a few articles that I read this morning and and found helpful.
- Make some extra money for hard times – using Cash Crate @ Biblemoneymatters.com: I’ve made over $75 the last couple of months using Cash Crate with little or no effort. You can too!
- The Twelve Biggest Personal Finance Mistakes People Make Over and Over Again @ thesimpledollar.com: I know I’ve made a few of these mistakes (if not all) myself.
- PT over at PT Money does his first post on the Pay yourself first challenge website! @ pyfchallenge.com: Don’t forget to go and support another PF blogger we all know and love!
- Saving money when moving @ gatherlittlebylittle.com: Moving can be stressful, but here’s a few tips to save some money while you’re doing it.
- The day I rescued my dogs @ remodelingthislife.com: Pets play an important role in our lives, but they sure can be expensive.
- Happy Birthday to me @ freefrombroke.com: 1 year anniversary – congrats!
- Looking back on one year of blogging @ sensetosave.com: 1 year for Kacie too – congrats!
- My Friend Just Got Offered 290k To Work In Iraq – Would You? @ myinvestingblog.com: Would you take big money in exchange for a little less safety? I wouldn’t.
- 12 tips to save water @ milkyourmoney.com: Save some water!
- Good deeds without love are worthless @ http://christianfinance.wordpress.com: Great verse and exploration of what it means.
- 8 things you didn’t know you could sell @ bargaineering.com: Did you know you could sell these things? I knew a couple of them, but the rest were new to me.
- Five strategies to recession proof your household @ frugaldad.com: Tips for saving some money in a recession.
- How I live without borrowing @ ncnblog.com: Is it possible to live without credit? We’re doing it pretty well. NCN talks about his strategies for living without credit.
- Dave Ramsey on 60 Minutes @ 60minutes.yahoo.com
Enjoy the week!