Happy Labor Day to one and all! Going to be spending some time with friends and family today. I’ll be back tomorrow with more great posts on money, faith and family!
Before I go, one last August update on cashcrate.com. For the month I ended up making $82.69 in money from filling out offers, and referring other users. That’s quite a bit more than the $27 I made last month! If things keep going that way, I’ll be able to quit my day job soon ;). Check it out if you haven’t already!
In the meantime, here’s some good Labor Day reading for you!
- Carnival of Personal Finance – Labor Day edition ( I was chosen as an editor’s pick this week!)
- Carnival of Debt Reduction is up! (I was included in the mix!)
- The stillness of a Saturday morning @ remodelingthislife.com
- It worked! A loophole in the fine print @ myinvestingblog.com
- Adjusting to one income @ freefrombroke.com
- Stop paying the groomer! @ milkyourmoney.com
- American Airlines Platinum Challenge @ ptmoney.com
- Evaluating life insurance needs @ sensetosave.com
- A debt reduction story @ mydailydollars.wordpress.com
- Get your credit report for free @ freemoneyfinance.com
Last Edited: 1st September 2008