This week has been a busy one, but somehow I still found the time to post in a few of the bigger personal finance carnivals, and host the Carnival of Money Stories! Here are the carnivals where I made the grade:
- I was made the editor’s pick over at DailyMoneyHack.com in the Money Hacks Carnival for my article “Save money on your hospital bills just by asking“. Check out the rest of the great articles as well!
- The Carnival of Personal Finance was hosted by my good friend PT at PTMoney.com. My article, “Cash Flow Planning with Financial Peace University” was included in the budgeting category. Tons of great reading this week!
- The festival of frugality included me in the mix and we are encouraged to try a little harder to be frugal this week!
- And of course, I hosted the Carnival of Money Stories this week. See the carnival here.
Also this past week we announced our $100 giveaway with the Money Life Network for our “Summer Savings” series of blog posts. You can join in too for your chance to win! Three easy ways to enter, click here for details. Check out today’s post in the series, “Summer Savings Series #2: 9 Money Saving Ways to Prepare For a Vacation“.
May was another banner month for BibleMoneyMatters.com. In addition to helping launch the Money Life Network of blogs, we also continued the blog’s growth since our launch in late January. This past week we went over 200 RSS feed subscribers for the first time, and our blog is now the #43 ranked personal finance blog in Sitemeter stats according to FIRE Finance. So it’s been a meteoric rise for our little site – and we have you, the reader, to thank! THANK YOU!
Some other people we need to thank this month are the people who referred the most traffic to Bible Money Matters. We couldn’t have done it without you..they include:
Here are our most popular articles from this past month, if you haven’t already, please give them a quick read!:
- How much gas are you wasting? (ways to save gas)
- Why I love life without television
- Should parents pay for their kids college expenses?
- Drive free cars and retire rich
- 5 ways to make some extra money
- Unboxing Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University
Last Edited: 28th February 2013