For those who are just now discovering my website or would like to go back and read some of my most popular material, here are some of my favorite and most popular articles that I've written over the past few years.
If you enjoy any of the articles I'd appreciate you sharing them on social media. Sharing buttons live at the bottom of every post. Thanks!
- 50 Ways To Make Money: Maximizing, Creating And Increasing Your Income
- 10 Weird And Unconventional Ways To Make Money
- How To Increase Your Income Without A Raise
- Ways To Make Extra Money Series: Guide To Diversifying Your Sources Of Income
- How To Become A Millionaire: How Even An Average Income Can Lead To A Million Dollars Saved
- 7 Attributes Of High Net Worth Individuals
- What Millionaires Drive: Income Level And Car Prestige Don't Always Match Up
- 5 Habits Of Millionaires That You Should Try And Emulate
- Are You Behaving Like A Future Millionaire, Or Aiming To End Up Broke?
Faith and Finance
- Should A Christian Lend Money And Earn Interest?
- Is It A Wrong For A Christian To Use Debt Of Any Kind? Is Being In Debt Sin?
- ABiblical Look At Debt
- Is Tithing Biblical?
- Why I Don't Teach Tithing
- What Is God's Plan For A Christian's Personal Finances?
- God's Provident Plan: Giving
- God's Provident Plan: Diligent Work And Good Stewardship
- God's Provident Plan: Contentment In Christ
- Blueprint For How To Make Money With A Blog
- How I Keep Track Of Blog Income And Expenses And Why It’s Important
- Blueprint For How To Make Money With A Blog: Advice From Successful Bloggers
Multi Part Series
- In The Event Of An Emergency Series
- Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University Class
- Dave Ramsey's 7 Baby Steps Series
- Doing Your First Budget
- Unintended Consequences Of Doing A Budget
- Setting Up A Good Financial Plan Can Help You Weather Any Storm
- A Bad Plan Is Better Than No Plan At All
- Do A Quickie Budget With Financial Peace University
- Saving Up And Paying Cash For The Things You Buy Makes The Purchase More
- Should I Do A Debt Consolidation Loan? Important Things To Consider Before You
- Pay Off All Debt Using The Debt Snowball
- Dumping Debt!
- Is There A “Good Reason” To Get Into Debt?
- To Debt Snowball Or Debt Avalanche, That Is The Question
- Is Using A 401k Loan A Good Way To Pay Off Debt?
- Why The Debt Snowball Works
- 7 Things You Can't Do If You Want To Stay Out Of Debt
- The Credit Card Companies Are Not Your Friend, They Just Want Your Money
- Are You Emotionally Invested In Your Credit Card?
- Are You Building Your Credit, Or Just Going Into Debt?
- When Canceling A Credit Card, Be Ready For The Emotional Appeals To Stay
- Are In Store Credit Card Offers Becoming More Aggressive?
Real Estate & Mortgages
- 10Tips To Help Sell Your Home Fast In A Down Market
- Considering Refinancing Or Getting A New Home Loan? Here's How To Read That Confusing HUD-1 Settlement Statement
- GovernmentMaking Home Affordable Refinance And Loan Modification Program: Do I Qualify?
- Is It Time To Refinance? Our Refinance Story
- How To Tell Whether Now Is The Time To Refinance
- Buying A New House Is Not Cheap: Expenses Not To Forget When Buying A New House
- Financial Peace University: Real Estate And Mortgages
- A Way To Control Spending: The Envelope System
- 10 Things I Have Learned About Money
- An Emergency Fund Will Help Reduce Your Risk Of Financial Catastrophe
- Emergency Funds Make Your Life Better (Or At Least More Stress Free)
Jobs, Work Life And Income Creation
- Dealing With A Job Loss: What To Do When You're Laid Off
- To Succeed Diversify And Create Multiple Streams Of Income
- 5 Ways To Make Some Extra Money
- 6 More Ways To Make Some Extra Money
- Investing Money With Lending Club